Saturday, April 14, 2012

In a Hurry

Just a quick one tonight.  Very nice day out and I needed to clean the pool.  These may get difficult as the weather gets better.  But I did have to go to the store so I was able to get something from experience rather than TV.



So on the way to the store someone came up behind me in a 35MPH zone.  Based on a previous post (Me First) you know that I am not one to speed, especially in a highly populated area.  So I was doing the speed limit and this person was driving much faster (probably just over 40MPH).  They decided to get up close behind me tailgating.  It was a full size truck yet they were close enough that I couldn't see most of the front of their truck in my mirror.  They had to be less than 20 feet behind me which is ridiculous!  And they continued to stay that close until they turned half a mile down the road.  So where were they going in such a hurry?  Church. The worst part about it was that I couldn't figure out why they were in a hurry.  They pulled up behind me at 3:30pm but mass didn't start until 4pm.


And this is just one example.  Tailgating has gotten outrageous.  What I don't get is why they feel it is going to make me go faster.  If anything it is going to make me slow down just to annoy them further.  Yes, that is something that makes me happy!  I love to making people mad or late.  So tailgaters you have been warned!  Don't tic me off, it will only make you get to your destination later.

No comments:

Post a Comment