Thursday, May 3, 2012

Arrogant Stars

There has been a lot of time that I have complained about stars and their whining.  Well there was another and this one I think goes off the deep end.  This latest one comes from the has been Wil Wheaton.

So here is a link to the article by Steven Vaughan-Nichols where he goes into the details on the whole thing.  I won't repeat any more than I need to in order to explain myself.  The whole tyraid by Wheaton was with regards to the fact that he attempted to like a video on YouTube and was informed that he needed to sign up for a Google+ account.  His complaining was about how people look at his work and don't want to have to sign up for another social network.

The problem I have with it is that he has a Google+ account already!  And the tag that he has on it is "Don't be a Dick."  Really?  I can't believe the tyraid was complaining about a free service asking you to use one of their other products.  I'm not saying that Google is completely correct with the decision but give me a break Wil!  YouTube is a free service that you are using to make money.  Don't complain if they expect you to use other services that they offer.  Stop complaining as if the world owes you something just because you were a star as a child.  Google owes you nothing, in fact you probably owe them!

I wish all of these stars would get over themselves and grow up.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment