Sunday, March 25, 2012

Healthy Hair

A short one tonight as I haven't seen much television today.  How many of you have seen a commercial for shampoo and/or conditioner?  If there is someone who doesn't have their hand raised, you are probably looking at someone that doesn't watch much television.  I find it amazing just how inaccurate they are!

Just about every commercial for these products state that they are going to make your hair healthy if you use them.  If that is really the case we should all be drinking the stuff or at least giving it to those that have recently passed the stuff!  The truth is that your hair is dead.  No shampoo is going to make it healthy nor is it going to repair it.  The only thing that will "repair" it is a cut and time.  The cut will remove the the damage and time will regrow it.  All the shampoo and conditioner is going to do is coat the hair and give it the appearance of being repaired.

I find it hard to believe that statements like this are legal.  It is a completely false statement about the result of using the product.  Why are there double standards?

2 comments:

  1. Disagree. Time is not regrowing my hair...it just keeps falling out! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my that gave me a great chuckle! Mine just seems to be migrating to my back, ears, and nose! But perhaps it is healthy...

      Delete