Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Past Post Listing

I had several posts that I had put on the Google+ version of this before.  Since someone asked for the one that I mentioned in the email I sent to family and friends last night I thought I would put up a list of all of them that I have done so far.  They are in the order that I did them (not that it matters to you).  Let me know if you would like me to post any of them for you to view and comment on.  Here they are:


Snow Days
Horrible Officiating
Car Commercials
Stupid Phrases
Compact Fluorescent Lights
Food Safety and Cooking Shows
Prescription Drug Commercials
Former Athlete Commentators
Sports Markets
Astra-Zeneca Can Help
The Addition of an R
Political Games
Being a Parent Versus a Mom
Babysitting Your Kid(s)
BP's Gulf Commitment
Give Me More for Free
EPA Estimated MPG
Super Bowl Commercials
Super Bowl Attention
The Valentine's "Holiday"
Android App System Issues
More English Misuse
News Priorities

No comments:

Post a Comment