Monday, December 3, 2012

Another 9 Months We Don't Care About

Just a quick one tonight.  I don't know how much coverage there was on the world news as we had some plans tonight that caused me to miss it but it was all over the local news.  So what's it about?  You'll have to click the link to find out.


I have complained about this before but I'm not going to give you the link.  It's late and I don't feel like searching for it.  I live in the United States and I don't really give a crap about the British royal family.  I've heard a lot of complaints on some of the British shows on the BBC about just how much of a waste it is, so what makes the producers of ABC World News think that I, an American, give a crap about it at all?  It isn't news, it's entertainment.  It belongs on the entertainment news shows!  How does this effect my daily life?  Or the life of anyone outside of England where their taxes are paying for it?

So what's got me all in a tizzy tonight?  Apparently we are going to have to hear about the newest princess and her pregnancy for the next nine months.  Yeah, just what I would consider to be newsworthy!  Apparently she has some rare form of morning sickness that can be life threatening because of how much the woman throws up.  But the local anchor had to point out that this can be a sign that she is carrying twins.  Really?  How about this one, the fact that she is pregnant is a sign that she may be carrying twins.  Here's a fact to support my claim.  A woman that is pregnant is 100% more likely to be carrying twins then a woman that is not pregnant, that's a scientific fact!

Just stupid, let's leave the entertainment news to those shows and put news that matters on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment