Thursday, November 8, 2012

Election News

The world news has just started and I'm already annoyed!  I didn't post anything last night because I avoided the news knowing that they were going to be all giddy about Obama being re-elected.  What I didn't expect was that they were going to continue talking about it again tonight.  I guess it shouldn't surprise me since he is the darling of the media.


They've decided that they needed to talk to the Speaker of the House as he is basically the highest ranking Republican about the election results.  Their focus was regarding the looming end of the window before mandatory tax increases and major spending cuts occur.  But what really sets me off is how they continually call the election historic!  I just don't understand why this election is any more historic then any previous one. What am I missing regarding this?  I guess it is historic because they have proven that they have the ability to influence the election with their extremely biased approach to reporting.

If anyone can clue me in I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment